"SYMA – Green Stand"
In July 2018, SYMA-SYSTEM GmbH, the Austrian subsidiary of the Swiss-based SYMA Holding AG, succeeded in setting another important milestone.
SYMA is the first and only Austrian construction system to be awarded the Uz 75 eco-label for exhibition stand construction. The certificate was awarded at a side event of the EU Presidency, the Green Events Austria Conference 2018 at Schlosspark Mauerbach by Josef Plank, Secretary General of the Federal Ministry for Sustainability and Tourism.
On hand to accept the certificate were the CEO of SYMA-SYSTEM GmbH Günter Weichselbaum and Loris Papaleo, member of the extended Management Board of SYMA Holding AG, the Swiss parent company.
In order to meet the certification requirements, SYMA-SYSTEM GmbH had to carry out the following intensive prepara-tory work:
- Research into appropriate materials suitable for eco-labelling
- Obtaining valid certificates for the raw materials used
- Examination of all operational processes
- Analysis and optimisation of external processes (logistics, suppliers etc.)
- Energy management adaptations
- Revamping of the SYMA waste management concept in liaison with external consultants
- Adjustment of capital expenditure to relevant requirements
- Sensitisation of purchasing managers and employees
The management of SYMA-SYSTEM GmbH would like to take this opportunity to thank all employees for their active support and engagement. Many thanks!